We are looking for an experienced network admin and user support specialist to work in our company. We are looking to add several folks to our support team. If you enjoy troubleshooting, as well as helping customers with technology this is a perfect position for you. We are looking for experience in supporting end users, as well as a solid background in troubleshooting Level 1 and Level 2 type network administration issues. Come learn and grow with us.
We install the latest and greatest technology at clients all the time. As you build up your skills and complete your training, you will have the opportunity, if you want, to move into the field and perform system builds.
This is a great opportunity for someone that enjoys getting deep into challenging work with a lot of variety that makes the work days fly by. There is also the potential to train and certify on a wide variety of IT technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking user support calls, tickets, and networking monitoring alerts
- Interface with clients and internal resources to achieve high, quality results
- Configuration, management and maintenance for all workstations and other end user/peripheral devices. Ability to analyze and solve systems administration. Assist end users with hardware and software support, configuration, installations and upgrades, investigating, complex trouble-shooting, diagnostic/repair and answering related technical questions.
- Exercise independent judgements and take initiative
- Provide hardware and software support, installation and implementation within a Windows Client/Server environment.
- Install and maintain network systems, hardware and service(s) at multiple site(s)
- Monitor IT infrastructure to ensure security
- Install and support multiple user applications
- Monitor and maintain backups, assist with Disaster Recover, and business continuity planning. Ability to evaluate, enhance company’s existing Disaster Recovery.
- Secure networks by developing network access, monitoring, control, evaluation, and maintaining documentation.
- Maintain a secure up-to-date computing environment by identifying network issues, vulnerabilities, and server requirements, installing upgrades, and monitoring ongoing performance.
- Establish network specifications by conferring with users, analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements.
- Upgrade networks by conferring with vendors, developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements
- Install and support LAN(s), WAN(s), network segments internet systems
- Configuration and maintenance of VoIP telecommunications systems
- Perform proactive reviews of supported technologies by following a set of guidelines and requirements
- Case Management in our CRM platform
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in related field
- Problem solving capability and adaptability
- Experience with Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012R2, 2016, and 2019
- Experience LAN networking, VPN, and Microsoft active directory
- Ability to develop and document network related processes
- Experience with computer hardware and software applications
- Knowle able with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience supporting firewalls (Meraki, SonicWall, and Cisco)
- Knowledgeable both physical and virtual (Hyper-V, VMware)
- Solid experience troubleshooting and supporting end-user(s) computer issues
- Experience with SAN administration
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Motivated spirit
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to troubleshoot, solve hardware and software issues
- Data Collection
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Neat in appearance
If you feel you could be a good fit to our company, we look forward to talking to you!
Please Submit Resume To:
Computer Connections of WI., Inc.
Attn: David Bangert
2670F E. Main St.
Reedsburg, Wisconsin 53959