Computer Connections dba Wiconnect Wireless is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of a Internet Support Help Desk Specialist. This position will require the candidate to have technical support, network IT experience.
If you enjoy troubleshooting, as well as helping customers with technology this is a perfect position for you. This is a great opportunity for someone that enjoys getting deep into challenging work with a lot of diversity and makes the work days fly by.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively engaging and providing superior service to our inbound customers
- Effectively assessing and troubleshooting equipment issues
- Utilizing problem solving skills to resolve customer questions and concerns
- Ensuring quality service by diagnosing and resolving internet service issues, formulating case tickets. May dispatch, escalate, and/or triage the case ticket to others for service issues.
- Communicate complex technical issues to our customers in an easy-to-understand manner
- Engage in active listening with our customers, confirming and/or clarifying information. Diffusing angry callers, as needed.
- Maintain and supply timely updates for open case tickets in terms of accurate case tracking and resolution information
- Maintain customer updates for any maintenance or outages
- Respond professionally and proficiently to internal and external customers.
- Update customer’s account information, as appropriate and triage the case ticket.
- Multitask in systems while patiently providing step-by-step instructions
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, or equivalent plus 1+ additional years of technical support/network IT experience.
- Windows: 1-2 year(s) (Required)
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone and in-person with customers to assess and evaluate their needs in an efficient and successful manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with all internal and external customers.
- Ability to simplify complicated technology.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and learn new products and systems.
- Strong understanding of customer dynamics and relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Computer literate and familiar with help desk procedures
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work in an environment where you can sit, communicate, type, read, multitask, and concentrate in a prolonged setting
- Knowledge of telecommunication, data network, cabling, and/or internet connectivity
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Comfortable working independently
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Motivated spirit
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a positive attitude
If you feel you could be a good fit to our company and have experience, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit resume to:
Computer Connections of WI., Inc.
Attn: David Bangert
2670F E. Main St.
Reedsburg, Wisconsin 53959